Clinical Systems Officer - Healthcare
Clinical Systems Officer needed for the UK's largest provider of Domiciliary Care Services.
The City and County Healthcare Group is the UK’s largest provider of Home Care Services to older people in the community. Due to the expansion of our newly formed IT Service Centre based in Altrincham, we have a vacancy for a Clinical Systems Officer to join our team.
The Clinical System Officer role will provide a key function in the handling of electronic policy documents across the business. The individual will be the ‘owner’ of the clinical forms within our new Electronic Care Planning and monitoring tool and have experience in creating quality forms and workflows in a system based predominately on a mobile device.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced practitioner with a high level of attention to detail. Experience of working in a regulated environment would be an advantage.
- Methodical and analytical approach to work
- Excellent organizational skills
- High degree of attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage and maintain datasheets and proficient in other common Microsoft applications.
- Ability to analyse and interpret data
- Strong technology skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team in a fast paced environment
- Experience and proven ability in an Administration role
- Management of documents according to regulatory requirements.
- Experience of the healthcare sector would be advantageous
- Knowledge of Access Group platforms such as People Planner and Livizio would be a distinct advantage.
- Responsible for maintenance of the document management system, ensuring that policies, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), forms and templates are updated and version controlled according to regulatory requirements
- Aiding in the standardisation of relevant processes
- Providing support to the Quality Control team when required
- Identifying areas that would benefit from improvement and proposing strategies to make the appropriate changes
Please send a CV through to register your interest.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76772858