Commercial Finance Business Partner
Leading FMCG organisation based in the heart of Milton Keynes looking for a commercial finance business partner. Reporting directly into the senior finance business partner, whilst being the main point of contact for interfacing across the business with different cost centre managers.
Well known brand and leading FMCG organisation based in state of the art office in Milton Keynes. A growing business that offer excellent individual development, career progression along with an innovative and exciting working environment. Flexible working and market leading salary make this one of the most exciting organisation on the market!
Commercial finance business partner responsibilities:
- First point of contact for business cost centre managers
- Interfacing across the business to manager and oversee existing financial processes
- Supporting preparation of budgets and business plans, providing advise from a financial perspective
- Involved in presentation of forecasts to individual cost centre managers
- Analysis on new and existing business processes from a financial perspective
Commercial Finance Business Partner requirements:
- Excellent communication skills and strong interfacing experience
- Bachelors or masters degree within relevant field
- Leadership and managers skills essential
- Strong mathematical knowledge and practical understanding
- Qualified by experience or part qualified studier
Leading FMCG organisation located in new state of the art offices. Great salary and outstanding benefits, flexible working, career development and unrivalled scope for progression.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76781345