Page Personnel are currently recruiting a fantastic Management Accountant role for our client based in Rotherham.
My client is based in Rotherham, accessible via all major transport and road links into the city.
They have a reputation for being one of the longest standing manufacturing businesses in Rotherham, widely recognised in all major retailers and in the construction sector.
This role will report directly into the Financial Controller and the Management Accounts team.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide accurate financial reporting for the operation, including forecasting and budgeting information.
- Ensure a rolling Fixed Asset Audit is completed annually.
- Timely, comprehensive and complete account reconciliations.
- Drive business goals such as cost reduction initiatives, working capital management, and return on capital employed to ensure that they are adequately measured, managed and achieved.Improve/maintain product profile, cost, profit and availability and standards.
- Define and deliver the business plan for the factory against agreed targets.
- Provide management with daily, weekly and monthly strategic tools, monitors & reports to drive the business results.
The suitable candidate:
- CIMA part qualified and still actively studying or Qualified by experience
- Manufacturing Experience
- Strong IT & Excel skills
- Numerical and analytical skills
Salary maximum £33,000 + study support + free parking + Pension & benefit package
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76778433