Field Installation Manager
The team behind Wren Kitchens have been an industry leader in kitchen manufacturing for both the UK and US markets for 35 years, and has now become the UK's fastest growing designer, manufacturer and retailer of fully assembled kitchen cabinets. We already have 65 showrooms across the UK, and plan to continue our expansion with many more. Come and join our team and be a part of our success story!
This is a field based role, covering the Orpington, Catford and Croydon areas. You’ll provide an expert installation service and liaise with installers and the Head Office Based Installation Team, whilst adhering to all legal requirements and compliance process.
You must have experience of managing kitchen insallations.
- To visit customers’ homes and provide a professional installation service
- Complete installer audit accurately and record all details
- Plan, organise and report on all installation projects
- Attend and process all customer issues and follow to completion
- Liaise with Wren or customer fitter for signed approval of completion, target completion on time >90%
- Feedback to the business on design, product and opportunities
- Plan and priories your diary for a 100% fits in progress visit on all installations
- Check, authorise and plan all remedial and installation remedial costs
- Kitchen industry experience, attention to detail, knowledge and understanding of fitting legal requirements, product knowledge, driving licence, smart appearance with a can-do attitude
- Kitchen installation management experience
- Previous experience of conducting home measures
Salary: £41,500 per annum + bonuses up to £15,000 per annum + company vehicle and benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76759767