We are recruiting for a qualified Mortgage Advisor to work for a well established company as part of an existing team, the support team will provide you with leads and also support you with compliance
As the Mortgage Advisor You will provide financial advice to both new and existing customers, according to statutory, regulatory and Society compliance requirements.
As the Mortgage Advisor you will actively promote the full range of products including mortgages, life insurance, pension and investments in a professional and ethical manner.
As the Mortgage Advisor we are looking for the following
You will already have a solid commercial background and a proven track record of delivering sound financial advice.
- Undertake research to identify suitable solutions to meet client needs
- Prepare suitability letters in accordance with the agreed recommendations
- Ensure all compliance paperwork is in order
- Make changes to clients' investments as instructed
- Implement the chosen investment strategies
- Present the findings to the client
- Work with Compliance to ensure the advice drafted is at an agreed standard
As the Mortgage Advisor your role will also include
- Act as main point of contact and deal effectively with queries from clients and other departments through effective communication
- Organise future planning reviews within the organisational structure for clients
- Send planning figures to client for update and revision in preparation for next review
To be successful as the Mortgage Advisor you will be self-motivated and possess considerable interpersonal skills in order to be effective in helping busy professionals with often complicated financial planning needs.
Once successful as the Mortgage Advisor you will receive the following
- A competitive basic salary depending on qualifications and experience, with significant salary progression opportunities
- Participation in an uncapped bonus scheme
- Realistic on-target earnings of circa £60,000 in your first year
- 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- Company car allowance, laptop and mobile phone
- Generous company pension scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Plus all the support and training that you will need to develop your skills as a financial advisor.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76767484