Systems & Parts Analyst
My global Automotive client based in Epsom is looking for a Systems & Parts Analyst to join their team.
This role will be responsible for parts and accessories supply management to technical and service teams within the organisation. Additionally running daily team meetings, designing and presenting training, reporting and implementing knowledgebase strategy.
The role reaches across 32 teams all communicating on Compass computer system and will play a key role in the company's European expansion plans.
- Be the product owner and super user for Compass
- Maintaining and enhancing the service levels that are offered to the network
- Work in a dynamic, customer centric department
- Performance monitoring and development of 4 team members
- Regularly visit centres and parts depots
- Increase customer satisfaction through finding solutions to issues and rigid reporting
- Trend analysis
- Inventory management
- Escalation point for part supply and back order issues
- Identifying root causes and solutions to supply delays
- Creating management reports
- Weekly communication and meeting with after sales and consumer teams
Key candidate qualities:
- An entrepreneurial and challenging mind-set
- Ability to coach and develop staff members, whilst managing workloads
- Possess credibility in order to influence senior stake holders
- Ability to communicate effectively with a vast array of stakeholders
- Collate and interpret complex data sets
- An enthusiastic, positive, customer first approach
- Confidence to build and maintain influential working relationships
Please only apply if you meet all the above criteria as only suitable candidates will be shortlisted
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76779959