Group Finance Director
A newly created role based in Bristol requiring a Finance Director with the ability to act as a change agent, taking a higher level view on the business and developing a management strategy that will embrace system change and develop the culture of the business as a whole. The role sits across 3 subsidiaries.
- A key member of the board
- Oversight of all budgets, re-forecasts and business cases across all three subsidiaries
- Approval of divisional statutory and ad hoc reporting whilst managing group consolidation
- Oversight of all governance and financial controls
- Lead all M&A activity from 'cradle to grave' including investment appraisals
- Production of financial modelling to support businesses 5 year and 10 year strategic plans
- Line Management responsibility for finance, with three direct reports
The successful Group Finance Director will be based out of Bristol and currently operate as a Senior Financial Controller in a larger business, who wants to step up and take on broader responsibility, or will currently be working as a Finance Director and meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Able to demonstrate driving continual change
- Proven people management skills, ideally leading multi-disciplinary teams of 10 persons+
- Some exposure to acquisitions, whether this is leading M&A end to end or supporting this process
- Turnaround or fast growth SME experience with an interest in strategy over detail (advantageous)
An international SME in the financial services sector with three revenue generating subsidiaries and headquartered in Bristol. All three businesses are interconnected with a growth focus on one subsidiary. Until date they have grown organically but will use this role to venture into acquisition and accelerate growth.
Salary and Benefits:
Group Finance Director - £80,000 to £110,000 + Benefits + Equity/Share options
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.