HR Systems Analyst
Do you want to get your foot in the door with HR?
Well! We've got a fantastic opportunity in the heart of Watford for a HR Systems Analyst!
The HR systems Team is responsible for the provision of all UK people systems and processes and the development and maintenance of all HR systems such as SAP.
You will be based in the Watford office as part of the Technology team.
Hours are Monday- Friday 9:30-5:30.
- Assist in the administration of People Systems which include SAP and the organisational management structure in the system.
- Assist in the Salary and Bonus upload process into SAP and delivering all data for both online and paper TRS's.
- Administration of a central mailbox, and responding to all queries in a timely manner (within SLAs)
- Administration & re-engineering of People Technology and processes
- Identifying and raising issues with data integrity and assist in working to make improvements
- Provide SAP, reporting and Excel support to the People Function and assist in training when required
- Assist in the delivery of a number of People Function technology projects as appropriate
We NEED people with:
- Advanced skill level in Microsoft office applications in particular Microsoft Excel
- Experience in administration of IT systems / databases would be beneficial
- Working knowledge of SAP HR is desirable
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Experience of working in/supporting an HR (People) Function and have a good understanding of the issues it may face
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload fed from various sources
- Candidates should be capable of operating effectively day to day with minimal supervision, referring to management when required
Tasty Salary of £26,500! So... When can you start?
Apply ASAP to avoid disappointment.
Any questions? Call Jessica on 01923 242377
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76757835