Manager - Top 20 Practice
Are you looking to manage your own portfolio and engage with clients at one of the nation’s leading Accountancy firms?
AJ Chambers are currently working with a Top 20 Practice to recruit a motivated and ambitious accountant to join their friendly team at a management level. The ideal candidate will be fully qualified, however our client is willing to meet exceptional candidates if their experience is sufficient and they possess the necessary attributes.
If you are looking to take the next step in your career and influence strategy at a successful firm then this role could be ideal.
- Supervision and preparation of management and statutory accounts
- Preparation of personal tax computations and self-assessment tax returns
- Preparation of corporation tax returns
- Liaising with HMRC
- Assisting with ad-hoc company secretarial duties
- Be the main point of contact and face of the company for clients within the portfolio
- Promoting the businesses services to existing and new clients
- Training and mentoring junior staff
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Knowledge of Iris, Sage, Excel etc.
- At least one year of post qualification experience in practice
- Knowledge of the areas mentioned in duties, however training will be provided if some experience is lacking
- Good communication skills, both internally and externally
- Self-motivated with an outgoing personality
- Able to work in a fast-moving environment to tight deadlines
If you are interested please apply directly or contact Max Evans at AJ Chambers