Campaign and Data Analyst
Campaign and Data Analyst
6 Month Contract
London - Paddington
We are looking for an experienced Campaign and Data Analyst with SAS and SQL/SiSS experience to work at our Paddington office for a 6 month contract.
At Prudential we are absolutely focused on getting the best outcomes for customers. Ours is one of the most profitable and trusted names in life and pensions, and we lead the market in a number of pension products.
The role is to help prepare mailing files for Prudential Financial Planning (PFP), D2C and Corporate Pensions. The role requires running existing SAS scripts, from briefs. Also to support the transition of key SAS scripts to SiSS as part of an ongoing project. This would include the mailing scripts and production scripts. The key requirement is that the candidate needs to be able to support the current SAS coding.
- Ensure data used for the production of campaign files is correct and if not readily available that it is correctly sourced from internal or external sources.
- Liaise with external agencies, specifically printers and data companies where required to increase volumes available, improve hygiene and data performance.
- Ensure that the selections are compliant with the company and data protection policy.
- Ensure that data processes are documented and the process is auditable and supported by the production of waterfall reports.
- Challenge existing procedures to ensure the data delivery is optimal to the requirements of the data brief.
- Delivery of UAT and data infrastructure projects to improve data access, processing and quality of data.
- Ensure the management, control and delivery of customer campaign files for sales, retention and MR activity for communication by mail, phone email. Selections maybe ad-hoc or continuous lead generation.
- Ensure the selections are briefed correctly and that the data selection is aligned with the financial and communication objectives of the campaign. Proactively recommend any improvements in the selection.
- Deliver any analytics needed to select final volumes for the campaign and to ensure the delivery of campaign files is optimal both in terms of volume and the quality of leads and selections.
- At least 2 years SAS experience ideally working in preparation of campaigns within financial services.
- Some experience of SQL and/or SiSS.
- The ability to work on your own and show your own initiative
- Good knowledge of campaign selection software
- Good knowledge of data selection processing skills
- Be a numerate and innovative individual with high attention to detail
- Financial Services Experience is not essential but would be a distinct advantage.
People who work at Prudential agree that ours is a great place to work with a brilliant team spirit. It is also an innovative, high-performing commercial environment that is totally focused on customers. And in a fast-changing world, you will join an organisation that is leading the way in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals.
At Prudential we work hard to create an environment that enables everyone to flourish and we actively encourage diversity across the business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76705275