Commercial Property Solicitor
Job Title Commercial Property Solicitor
Salary: £30,000 - £50,000 (DOE)
Location: Central Birmingham
An honest and well-established firm based in Central Birmingham. They are small to mid-sized and are multi service across a wide facet of legal sectors. In addition, they pride themselves on their supportive team network and due to recent expansion they are looking to recruit a number of driven legal professionals such as yourself.
On a broad spectrum as you will possess a comprehensive knowledge of property law you will deal with all aspects of Commercial Property. This will include but not be limited to dealing with: commercial leases; freehold and leasehold sales and purchases as well as landlord and tenant matters, among others. Within a fee earning position you will report to a Senior Partner and be responsible for managing your own caseload from instruction through to completion. In addition, due to a recent expansion this role is immediately available for the right individual.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- 3 years + PQE within a Commercial Property environment
- Proven experience of managing your own extensive caseload in a senior position
- A thorough knowledge of all aspects of Commercial Property transactions
- Superior drafting and writing skills as well as possessing an excellent ability to communicate
- Ability to generate fees in accordance with agreed targets and manage deadlines
- Possess the ability to bring a client following – Desirable not essential
- Strong client care, IT and business development skills
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
(“Solicitor”) AND (“Commercial Property”)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76708179