Java Developer - Multiple Roles
Job Role: Java Developer
Duration: 6 - 12 Months
Salary/Rate: Market Rates
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: SC Clearance
Java Developer - Contract - London - Market Rates
- Very experienced Java developer, with extensive experience of designing and building new applications
- Excellent grasp of object oriented design, and the experience to know when to apply common design patterns
- Experience of test driven development Developing in a secure environment Java 8 Maven, Git, DevOps tooling experience Performance optimization of Java application
- JavaEE, database integration using stored procedures, working with XML and JSON, Rabbit MQ.
- Delivery on AWS, use of AWS S3, DevOps/CI pipeline, Apache Tomcat, scaling and tuning solutions to meet performance and availability requirements, integrating with third party Java APIs
- Architectural experience
- Experience of working in an agile environment
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £300!
You will be required to hold a minimum of SC security clearance. If you do not hold an active SC clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76703222