The Commercial Division of SF Group are currently recruiting for a Temporary Compliance Administrator working within a growing business based in Leicester. This is a 12 month fixed term contract.
We are looking for the right candidate to deliver high quality service to the firm, ensuring that tasks are carried out efficiently and to the highest standard possible.
As the Compliance Administrator your duties are listed below:
- Build and maintain an understanding of the Clients professional standards, and ethics
- Actively share knowledge with colleagues and builds strong working relationships with stakeholders
- Respond to queries from all stakeholders
- Participate in team meetings, contribute to projects, and process implementation to deadlines and display a positive team morale
- Support on-going development of processes, suggest improvements and help to pilot and assess new procedures and systems
To be successful as the Compliance Administrator you will have to:
- Deliver a high quality service to the firm
- Ensure that tasks are carried out efficiently and to the highest standard possible
- Manage high volume workloads
- Work as part of a close knit team
- Contribute ideas and support colleagues in the team functions as effectively as possible
To be considered for the role of Compliance Administrator you will need to be a font of knowledge for all employees in the wider firm on data discovery. You will be expected to raise awareness of the processes and risks and guide and advising staff on the processes involved.
As the Compliance Administrator we are ideally looking for the experience below:
- Experience of research work and familiarity with corporate structures
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong personal communication skills
- Excellent time management, with the ability to prioritise and manage conflicting demands
- Can-do attitude with a keen eye for detail
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel including macros and pivot tables
This role would suit people with a background in Finance, Research Projects, Anti Money Laundering, or Compliance. The position of Compliance Administrator is available immediately. To apply for this great opportunity please apply online.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76708323