Assistant Brand Manager
- Manage brand/s and projects independently, while also supporting the brand team on operational matters.
- Working with a flagship brand, covering all elements of marketing under the guidance of the brand team
My client is a fast growing dynamic branded food company with presence across grocery multiples and the wholesale sector. They are based in North West London with accessible transport links to their UK head office.
Working alongside and supporting the brand team, you will manage projects/brands independently and will be responsible for:
- Articulating a vision for the growth of the given brands and translating the vision into reality
- Writing and executing a full mix marketing plan for the brand/s that addresses the communication, packaging, NPD and promotional needs
- Supporting the Brand Managers
- Digital Marketing/ Social Media
- Marketing presentations
- Brand Activation and Promotions
- Packaging redesign projects
- Minimum 12 months marketing experience.
- Food and beverages experience is ideal
- Digital marketing experience - website and digital communication
- Graduate level education.
- Ability to travel independently to meet customers, agencies and consumers is an essential part of the job.
- Candidates with great self-discipline with the potential to become a well-rounded marketing professional
£26, 000 - £30,000 plus benefits are on offer for the successful candidate
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76696911