Senior UX Designer
Technology award - Recognised as the most innovative solution Mobile, Social Media and Web Category
Top Belfast UX Strategy Company with an international reach are looking to expand their team by adding a number of purist UX Designers. They are a fun and inviting company who want to give you the opportunity to do what you love around like minded people who think progressively about technology. This is an exceptional opportunity with one of Belfast best companies. This is a highly regarded company within the industry, that will give you the opportunity to make your own stamp and turn your own ideas into conceptual designs.
You will be working closely with and experienced team of UX Designers to create consistent and intuitive UX solutions, across a range of devices and platforms.
- You would be working in a highly agile talented team who get to turn ideas into reality on a daily basis and have full autonomy to do so.
- Provide insight into product roadmap and expert advice into usability and new features
- Research and develop idea strands into design concepts
- Ensure communication stays open with management and assist with UX specific issues
- Manage design project from conception to deployment, produce mock up code prototypes
- 2+ Years in UX or a similar discipline
- User-Centred Design
- Photoshop / Illustrator
- Wire Framing
- UX Strategy
- Adaptive / Responsive Design
- Agile Methodology
Benefits: Bonus, Onsite Parking, Belfast central office location, Healthcare, World class Training, Excellent company culture
Does this sound like the kind of company you want to work for? Get in touch…
Keywords - Belfast, UX, UI, User, User Experience, Web Designer, Web, Digital Designer, UX Designer, UI Designer, Web Design, Responsive Design
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76715080