Finance Business Partner
Collating and reporting sales information to drive the business forward
Based in Feltham the Finance Business Partner will work closely with the Sales teams to add value
My client, a market leading Technology (IT) software company based in Feltham is an instantly recognisable brand. They help companies of all sizes to empower people and organisations grow and be more profitable.
The Finance Business Partner based in Feltham will be responsible for:
- Acting as a reliable and trusted business partner to Sales Directors, UKI leadership team and CFO
- Propose business recommendations and solutions consistently
- Challenge the status quo whilst respecting policies and guidelines
- Build partnerships
- Establish processes and structures to drive operational excellence
- EMEA reporting - forecasts, budgets
- Financial control of Sales revenue reporting
- Compliance with SOX and statutory compliance
- Work to build financial analysis models
The successful Finance Business Partner would be a qualified accountant with strong communication and time management skills.
Technology (IT) Industry experience is not essential for this role but you will ideally have a demonstrable track record in a commercial environment
You should be able to articulate financial information for presentation to non-finance stakeholders.
Strong Excel skills would be an advantage.
The Finance Business Partner role comes with a competitive salary, bonus and comprehensive benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76696777