Desktop Support Engineer
Providing Desktop support and remote support within a large corporate desktop environment.
Your new company
A large British company which provides fixed and mobile telephone, television and broadband internet services to businesses and consumers in the United Kingdom.
Your new role
Providing Desktop support and remote support within a large corporate desktop environment. Responsible for managing day-to-day IT service issues affecting any component of the IT infrastructure, in any business division, raising awareness with the Regional Service Manager and local senior managers.
What you'll need to succeed
- Responsible for delivery of end user computing services, including installs, moves, additions, changes and disposal, ensuring that business disruption is minimised, and service levels are met - Dealing with multi-priority deliverables with delivery workloads being maintained as well as being able to work under pressure and deliver to tight timescales
- Providing support for desktops/laptops/blackberry's/apple products inc iPhone, printers, user access management, LAN/WAN infrastructure
- Using Active Directory and SCCM Console 2012 to manage computer devices with Windows 7 migration as well as maintaining user migration
- Provide consistently high levels of customer service by taking ownership of faults, requests & issues and by applying best practice
- Servicing the job queue in remedy to meet or exceed KPIs;
- Carrying out Portable Appliance Testing on all IT equipment in transit, ensure testers are calibrated annually
What you'll get in return
6 month contract up to £175 a day rate
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76718787