An Outstanding nursery near London Bridge (and the iconic Shard building!) requires an experienced Nursery Practitioner to join their dedicated team.
The nursery in Southwark is committed to continuous professional development for all staff.
The setting is well-equipped, it has state-of-the-art facilities including a sensory room and a fabulous outdoor area.
The nursery is located a few minutes walk from London Bridge Station on the Northern and Jubilee lines.
As Nursery Practitioner you will be responsible for a group of key children. You will plan developmentally appropriate activities in-line with the EYFS.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
* To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with the team in your room reflective of the EYFS
* To work in partnership with parents and carers
* To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* Minimum NVQ 3 CCE
* Experience in the EYFS
* A high degree of professionalism.
* A keen interest in developing your childcare career.
* A knowledge of safeguarding practices.
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION