IT Graduate Programme
IT Graduate Programme, Opus Energy, Northampton (with occasional travel to Oxford)
Opus Energy, a dynamic, rapidly expanding organisation, is looking to recruit exceptional graduates for its IT Graduate scheme to start in September 2018. The scheme is an exciting opportunity for graduates to gain experience across the entire IT function during the two year programme. Graduates will rotate across Application Development, IT Service Management and Systems Analysis. These rotations will be designed to afford our graduates with vital exposure to a key area of our innovative and growing business. At the end of the scheme graduates are guaranteed a role within one of the specialist IT functions of Opus Energy.
We offer a highly competitive salary plus benefits including performance related bonus, private medical insurance, pension and a further flexible benefits package.
Based at our Northampton office, the two year scheme will give you full exposure to the IT function of Opus Energy. You will gain experience in the following areas;
- Application Development – Playing a key role in the development and testing of our own internal applications and external portals that we provide to our customers, these applications are vital to the day to day commercial success of Opus Energy.
- IT Service Management – Providing the infrastructure that hosts our system and day to day IT processes. This area is essential in providing the support to all Opus Energy users and maintaining the variety of IT systems within our growing business.
- Systems Analysis – Our IT System Analysts play a crucial part in communicating with the wider business, translating business requirements into functional and non-functional requirements of our IT systems, contributing to the design of system and software applications.
Graduates across our various programmes will also come together to work on a group project, taking responsibility for delivering a business critical solution. The exact nature of this project will be decided upon based on business needs, allowing further interaction with key stakeholders across the business.
Throughout the two years you will be supported by our Early Careers function and be immersed into a training programme that ensures you develop both professionally and personally. The team will also assign you a mentor to assist you at any time during the two year programme.
- You will either have graduated or be a final year university student with a minimum 2:1 degree in an IT related subject.
- You will be looking to develop a career in IT within a fast growing organisation.
- Any commercial work experience gained of an IT nature will be viewed favourably, however is not essential.
- A passion for solving problems and the technical process behind this
- A high standard of oral and written communication skills
- Ability to apply a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- £25k starting salary + £1,000 welcome payment + performance based bonus & exceptional benefits package
This job was originally posted as www.milkround.com/job/76696593