IT Business Partner
My client a large growing business based on the outskirts of Cardiff is looking for a Finance Business Partner for a 4 month contract.
The client is large business services company based on the outskirts of Cardiff.
To support the IT Finance Business Partner in analysing IT spend across the Group, understanding the underlying drivers of financial performance, budgeting and forecasting, driving process improvements and identifying potential savings/efficiencies.
* Analysis and reporting of IT spend across all divisions, ensuring full transparency and understanding of costs.
* Drive the ongoing development of new processes that will improve efficiency of collating IT spend data at both Group and local level, including more automation and reduced reporting times.
* Further develop management information and KPIs that can be regularly reviewed by senior management (including CEO/CFO) to monitor performance.
* Ownership of budget models and involvement in all budgeting/forecasting activity relating to Group and UK IT.
* Identify cost reduction opportunities and efficiencies.
* Contract management.
* Involvement in various IT projects as required, including but not limited to:
o Capex investments
o Other ad-hoc projects
* Assist with investment planning & benefit tracking - enabling IT Management to make well-informed decisions.
* Oversee month-end close process, working with the SSC to ensure that the cost base for IT is complete and accurate.
* Prepare and analyse monthly cost reports, highlighting variances to budget/forecast, and proposing/monitoring remedial actions where required.
* Engage with the SAP team and SSC personnel to further develop and improve reporting.
* Recharge of IT costs across the Group.
- Graduate with strong academic record.
- Qualified Accountant with at least 5-6 years PQE.
- Exceptional excel skills (and ability to manage large amounts of data).
- Ability to engage with finance and non-finance teams.
- Self-sufficient with high energy levels.
- Able to 'roll sleeves up' and get into the detail as appropriate, without losing the overview.
- Personable and straightforward with a good sense of humour.
- Able to debate issues and 'stand ground' when appropriate.
- Excellent communicator at all levels inside the organisation as well as externally.
upto £300 per day
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76706618