Due to continued expansion, The Royal Mint has a fantastic opportunity for a Brand Manager to join our Consumer division at a time of unprecedented growth.
You will be responsible for developing and leading the overall Gifting strategy including the marketing and creative direction for Coin and Non-Coin Gifts and Licencing.
You will manage the Gifting team providing effective leadership & coaching in order to successfully develop and launch a range of products in line with the agreed strategy.
Main responsibilities in this role include:
- Work with key stakeholders to develop & implement a plan to bring new products to market, to include the sales and marketing plans.
- Manage all relevant license account financial reporting – business planning, forecasting and royalty reports.
- Identify and negotiate profitable Licensing contracts and manage existing and new license relationships
- Manage quarterly and annual forecasting, royalty reporting, quarterly royalty budgets, sales analysis, royalty write off & strategies and execution for combating poor performance.
- Network extensively both internally and externally building key introducer relationships, leveraging your product knowledge and market expertise to increase business.
- Develop and maintain management information in relation to targets and performance which are suitable for sharing with key stakeholders.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- You will be commercially astute with the ability to demonstrate and deliver financial results and drive growth.
- You will have demonstrable experience of developing and launching new business streams involving new & innovative products.
- You will have experience of working with third parties to develop a supply relationship.
The closing date is Friday 20th October 2017 at midday. Invitations to interview will be communicated by email. Should you not hear from us within four weeks after submitting your application, unfortunately you have not been short listed for interview. Regrettably, we are unable to provide feedback to applicants on an individual basis prior to the interview stage.
No agencies thank you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76699299