Personal Injury Paralegal
My client, a prestigious law firm based in Sale, is looking for a Personal Injury Paralegal to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will ideally have 2 to 3 years experience working a personal injury department.
The ideal candidate will:
- have good knowledge of civil litigation
- have experience of case management
- have excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- be highly organised with the ability to work to deadlines
- have excellent keyboard/IT skills
- be client focused and be aware of client expectations
- be 'hands on' and a team player
- be educated to at least A Level standard
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with the provision of a high quality personal injury service
- Managing existing case load of mixed PI claims to include RTA/Fast/Multi Track
- Obtaining initial instructions from clients
- Chasing Medical Records
- Preparing court bundles
- Drafting correspondence to clients, solicitors, Counsel and other third parties
- Drafting of documents
- Managing work through our case management system
- Any other duties which from time to time as required within the department
- Hours of work:37.5 hours per week - must be flexible to cover between 0800 and 1800 - core hours 1000 - 1600
- Death in Service - 2 x salary
- Private Medical Insurance cover (subject to eligibility)
- 22 days holiday per annum
- 1% contribution to pension scheme
- Salary dependent upon experience
If you feel you would be suited for the role please apply directly or contact Ruby Melling at Cordant People Manchester.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76696664