Management Accountant, Eccles, Finance, Permanent, £25000 - £30000
A not for profit organisation offering a specialist service to customers across Greater Manchester.
This Management Accountant role has been created to provide further support to this busy finance function.
Main duties consist of;
- monthly management account production
- regular review meetings with budget holders / non finance stakeholders
- providing commercial insight around forecast vs actual
- producing variance analysis reports
- complex reconciliations
- liaising with internal departments to resolve any discrepancies
In order to apply for this job it is essential that you have held a similar role previously and must be able to clearly demonstrate the commercial approach needed for this role.
Ideally you will be CIMA/ACCA part qualified but this is not essential.
There are a range of benefits on offer here including;
- flexible working hours
- study support
- career progression
- 25 days holiday
- excellent pension scheme
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76698778