DevOps Linux Trading Infrastructure
DevOps / Infrastructure Engineer (Linux UNIX Networking LAN WAN). International prop trading organisation is seeking a skilled DevOps to design, build and support complex, proprietary trading infrastructure. You will take ownership of key projects to drive forward innovation, delivering the infrastructure solutions needed to remain at the forefront of this competitive industry.
As a DevOps you will monitor and maintain all of the trading hardware and networks globally, proactively addressing any potential issues. Based in the City this is a friendly, collaborative environment with a casual dress code. You will be actively encouraged to continuously grow your skillset and knowledge, including technologies such as Microwave/RF, low latency switching, and network hardware acceleration.
- Operational knowledge of various routing protocols (OSPF, BGP) in a mixed environment
- Architectural experience of LAN and WAN technologies
- Knowledge of and experience with multiple switch and router vendors
- Demonstrable knowledge of Multicast data distribution
- Datacentre experience
- Experience of UNIX/Linux operating systems (Redhat/Centos/OEL)
- Previous experience with automation tools (Puppet/Chef/Ansible/Jenkins etc.)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Scripting with Python or Bash a plus
As a DevOps / Infrastructure Engineer your contribution will be recognised with a competitive salary (to £90k), plus bonus and benefits.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2575 today for more information on this DevOps / Infrastructure Engineer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76711521