Business Systems Analyst
Business Systems Analyst - £30k - £45k - Doncaster
Clemence Rogers are currently working with a leading company that is seeking an experienced Business Systems Analyst to join their team.
Reporting to the IT Manager, you will work to improve the efficiency of the internal business systems through the improvement of the clients existing processes and the introduction of best practice and new technology.
The Business Systems Analyst will provide implementation and on-going support on all aspects of their business systems from program inception to delivery, ensuring commercial parameters and business goals are met within the agreed program objectives.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Work effectively as part of a team.
* Work directly with relevant departments to gather requirements, develop specifications, assist in documenting new processes and procedures, provide training and facilitate testing including assistance with user acceptance testing.
* Looking at new and innovative solutions to fulfil requirements identified for the business.
* Analyse and define specifications for enhancements in performance of existing business system.
* Analyse business systems to align the software solutions with business strategy.
* Analyse system databases to ensure processes and procedures are being followed.
* Provide assistance in developing training material and provide regular information regarding system upgrades and business changes.
* Provide guidance and training when required.
* Communicate and maintain a productive working relationship with key stakeholders, team members and project leadership.
* Understand business systems to effectively participate in analysis, design, and implementation.
* Utilise knowledge of business processes/functions to effectively research, troubleshoot and resolve business systems issues.
* Identify new approaches and solutions to business issues identified through analysis of processes.
* Provide leadership and direction either as a member or leader of project team
* The above list is not an exhaustive list of duties and the postholder will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by their changing role and overall department and business objectives in the organisaiton.
* Work in partnership on business best practices to help all sites strive for continuous improvement and efficient operation
My client is looking for a degree qualified candidate (or equivalent relevant experience to meet the requirements of the systems) with the following experience:
* Practical experience of SAGE 500/1000
* Project Management skills
* Be a great team worker with effective communication skills
* Effective use of all Microsoft Word, Excel and Database packages
* Effective use of Bi Reporting Tools and Microsoft SQL Server
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76712389