IIT Infrastructure Lead
IT Infrastructure Lead - Rapidly growing Healthcare organisation - Cheshire to £40k
Your new company
Prestigious opportunity with a small but rapidly growing Healthcare company, for for an IT Infrastructure Lead to manage the Infrastructure as it develops.
Your new role
As our IT Infrastructure Lead/Manager, you will be responsible for:-
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support whilst training a junior member on the Service Desk
- 'Hands on' support of Desktops, Servers and Software applications
- Maintenance and support of printers, scanners and mobile devices
- Project work - scheduling upgrades, backup and audits
- Anti virus and email security and administration
What you'll need to succeed
Successful IT Infrastructure Leads/Managers will possess a combination of the following skills:-
- Previous experience in 3rd line support seeking a move into management
- Confidence to lead and develop a small team
- Expertise in Windows 10, Active Directory 2012 and Office 365
- Experience from an IT service desk
- Familiarity with SAGE, SAP or an ERP advantageous but not essential
- ITIL knowledge is also advantageous but training will be provided
What you'll get in return
In return you will be rewarded with extensive ongoing training and certifications at the cutting edge of technology.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76716536