Gas Engineer - St Leger Homes of Doncaster
Gas Engineers needed for St Leger Homes of Doncaster, long term contracts carrying out installs.
St Leger Homes of Doncaster are an award winning company based in Doncaster working in partnership with Doncaster council. They pride themselves in the service they provide, achieving a 91.8% overall satisfaction rating, achieved through the 2016 Customer Service Survey. They are one of, if not the the largest housing association operating in the Doncaster area at present.
St Leger are going from strength to strength and are currently looking for Gas Engineers to join them in the next month to compliment their permanent staff on a long term contract. St Leger are coming to the end of their Servicing period and in November will be starting to carry out installations alongside some repair work, this will run through to April when the servicing will begin again.
What you need
- You must be Gas Safe for Domestic properties
- It is essential that you hold either NVQ or City and Guilds level 3 in either Plumbing or Heating
- Experienced in carrying out installation work in a domestic environment
- Experience of servicing would be an advantage and could see you staying out with St Leger past April
- Two working references in the past 12 months
- A full UK driving licence with business insurance
What you get in return
- A long term contract through the winter with a highly respected housing association in Doncaster
- 37 hour working week 0800 - 1600 Monday to Thursday with a 1530 finish Fridays
- Mileage expenses to cover travel in your own vehicle, 45p per mile
- The chance to work within a friendly and like minded team
- £15.64 per hour PAYE
If this Gas Engineer job based in Doncaster is of interest to you, and you would like to work for St Leger Homes of Doncaster, please do not hesitate to get in touch, apply with your most up to date CV, or contact Kyle Hardcastle on 01142760536.
Hays are the only direct supplier of temporary workers to St Leger Homes of Doncaster, if you are interested in any other opportunities please give us a call.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76702469