C# NET DEVELOPER (C#, ASPNET, SQL)
C# .NET DEVELOPER(C#, ASP.NET, SQL)
Salary DOE £27-37k , 26 days holiday+BH, pension scheme 10%, training time, free parking, DIS 4X salary, private healthcare, plural sight &more
Commutable from Coventry, Leamington Spa, Warwick, Redditch
My client is non for profit organisation established c. 10 years ago and currently employing over 250 people. Working closely with government they run number of different research and development projects marketed to general public and help develop industry.
They currently working on innovative projects so this role will involve a lot of hands on, "from scratch" coding rather than just bugs fixing!
Role - working in a team of 4 (part off bigger team - 12 developers) you will be:
- developing and/or re-develop a range of systems and databases currently in use and contribute to the implementation of new databases and software
- working on a range of system development projects -full life cycle
- Designing, creating and programing SQL server databases and associated tools in line with project requirements
- ASP.Net (C#) development in line with project requirements
- Working with Digital Services team to implement site layout / user interface
- Conducting thorough process investigation, to include documentation of existing processes and systems in line with AHDB standards
- Developing detailed business and functional specifications as required
- supporting colleagues on development projects where needed
- ensuring key internal stakeholders are kept fully informed and involved throughout the project lifecycle
Working in a supportive and friendly environment using a range of progressive technologies. Great opportunity for a .NET developer to join well established organisation. Great scope for progression as there is always room for growth. You will be working on new, innovative project.
You will have 2 half days a month for personal development you can choose & also access to training tools.
- .NET (especially C#)
- Understanding of SSRS and SSIS
- understanding of Microsoft Office macros
- Familiarity with system testing procedures
- Agile development methodology
- understanding of statistics
- good communication skills
Please do not apply if you are not eligible to work in the UK.
For immediate consideration and to hear more about this opportunity please apply below or forward your C.V ASAP to or call 0161 273 4746.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76708711