Front End Developer - 35,000 to 45,000 DOE
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Develop new user-facing Features
- Build reusable code and Libraries for future use
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Be willing to attend internal training as necessary to keep up to date with the latest technology and operating processes.
- To work within the relevant legislation, policies and procedures.
- To participate in the Annual Performance Development Review Process.
- SASS/LESS (BEM)
- Responsive web design
- Version Control (Git)
- Build Tooling (Gulp, Webpack)
- Unit testing (Jasmine, Jest)
Desirable but not essential:
- Consuming RESTful webservices
- Virtualisation (Docker)
- Automation tooling (Bash scripting)
- Automated testing (WebDriver IO)
- A creative thinker and problem solver with an appreciation of good UX practices
- A consistent, positive outlook.
- An enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude which inspires and motivates others.
- A visible, team player committed to the continuous development of staff.
- The ability to effectively evaluate challenging situations and to make well-judged decisions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, motivating and influencing skills, organisational and management skills, and well developed analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail
- An ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
if you are interested in this role please email a copy of your CV to me at or you can call me on 01215165195 for more information.
Urgent role - please apply now!
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76696967