Marketing Manager (Part Time)
Part Time - Marketing Manager
Better Placed are working exclusively with a leading b2b services provider based in central Leeds. Due to a period of exciting growth they are looking to take on an experienced marketing professional to head up their marketing activity across the full marketing mix. This Marketing Manager role requires someone to join on a part time basis working with 3 or 4 days a week, as such offering a unique chance to work the hours that work for you!
The company are a leading Business to Business services provider, who currently outsource all their marketing campaigns to marketing agencies, however due to growth and expansion now require a stand alone marketer to head up all marketing including:
- Marketing Qualified Lead targets via the Lead Generation campaign
- Building awareness across all platforms including social, SEO, Website
- Content creation for Lead Generation campaign
- Management of the Lead Generation campaign, overseeing the Force24 marketing automation software
- Creation and management of PR, content and social activity to build company and senior leadership profiles across the industry
- Development of case studies from existing clients that can be used by the sales team and in marketing communications
- Management & development of the brand - websites, sales materials and marketing materials
Such part time marketing roles don't come around very often so this is an extremely exciting opportunity to join a company that offer flexibility, but more importantly offer a chance to work for a company that believe and invest in marketing and the return it can have on company performance. Based in central Leeds this role is commutable from Leeds, York, Bradford, Sheffield / South Yorkshire and most Yorkshire based locations. To find out please get in touch and I shall tell you more....
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76695561