Commercial Management Accountant
Currently recruiting for a Commercial Management Accountant to join a FTSE listed aviation firm and their progressive finance function based in Luton.
Take ownership of European and UK service accounts, both from a Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet perspective, ensuring timely and accurate financial reports are generated.
- Review P&L's at month end against the company's internal budgets
Proactively business partner with senior stakeholders within operations to provide high levels of analysis and drive deficiencies across top and bottom line.
Senior stake hold management up to Operations Director and FD.
Provide insightful variance analysis explaining all relevant differences
- Oversee the production of timely, accurate and meaningful balance sheet reconciliations in collaboration with the Business Support Centre to produce high quality outputs
- Ownership of the financial control environment relating to your designated FBO including identifying and implementing improvements
Drive a culture of continuous improvement and streamline existing month end and reporting processes
- High Level of Integrity
- Attention to detail and strong work ethics
- Qualified Accountant (ACA,CIMA, ACCA) with 1+ PQE preferred
- Ability to explain financial information to both financial and non-financial audience
- Excellent team player
- Knowledge of Sage/SAP beneficial
- Proven ability to prioritise, manage expectations and work to tight deadlines
- Strong ownership of task
So if you would like to join a progressive, FTSE listed business within fast paced aviation, drop me an email on or a call on 01908 044000.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76697228