Senior Software Consultant
Our client is seeking a Senior Consultant to join our team based in the North East. Working as a Software Consultant you will be specialising in Finance as well as in IT.
They offer unrivalled opportunities to do meaningful work as you engage with a dedicated team of like-minded professionals - people determined to change the practices of business; increasing efficiency and improving the look and feel of technology for end users.
They provide the opportunity to learn and develop new skills and contribute to the advancement of your field - thinking ahead begins now. And are committed to helping you grow and share your expertise while developing a diverse and esteemed network of colleagues from around Europe.
You'll also enjoy a competitive salary, pension scheme, and excellent benefits package.
Successful candidates will benefit from:
- Clearly defined growth possibilities on multiple national and international projects;
- University training available throughout your career;
- Further secondment opportunities to our sites in UK, Belgium, France and Luxembourg.
- Attractive financial package including a competitive salary and a range of employee benefits
The ideal candidate will have:
- Degree educated as a minimum; Masters degree is highly desirable;
- A proven track record of working closely with customers
- Experience in defining solution architecture
- A proven track record in taking the development lead in solution building
- Ability to lead and manage a development team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage own workload
- Experience of working within a commercial environment for a minimum of 5 years
- Experience of working in the financial services industry is highly desirable
Required: Java, Oracle
Desirable: C/C++, HTML, CSS, JS, bash/ksh
Required: JBoss, Hibernate, Spring
Desirable: JQuery, Apache CXF
Desirable: API design, Web Security, SaaS
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959248070