An exciting opportunity to join our team within a growing ICT Services company with a global portfolio, as a TS1 Helpdesk Analyst in our Shared Desk 1 team.
A global ICT Services group consisting of several brands in 18 countries across Europe, Asia Pacific & Latin America with an extensive history that extends over 125 years. It has a complete portfolio of integrated ICT services for the large enterprise, SMB and public sector markets. This includes Workspace, Applications, Communication, Data Centre, Cloud, Consulting, Product and Managed Services.
We offer a unique model that provides customers with a consistent IT service throughout the world, with one single point of contact and billing entity, delivering services to 90 countries. This is ranked number 3 globally according to Managed/Maintained End-user Devices with a total of 7.4M assets.
Our client supports its employees to become experts in their field through development by an in house University and an internal recruitment program.
To provide Level 1 (L1) desktop support to a variety of customers
Jobholders will have a wide variety of knowledge of ICT technologies, along with an extensive knowledge of the standard Microsoft platforms and applications. They will have the ability to analyse, troubleshoot and diagnose desktop related issues and be able to resolve incidents while providing a high degree of customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities range from the completion of 1st time fixes to desktop support and client account administration.
A sound understanding of infrastructure technology including servers, databases and networks are fundamental for this role.
- Provide a high degree of customer satisfaction in all work undertaken
- Maintain knowledge of developments in the field of IT and desktop support.
- Gain relevant industry certification as required.
- Contribute regular updates to knowledge base documents for support purposes.
- Perform remote troubleshooting and diagnosis using remote support tools
- Provide accurate diagnostics and creative solutions to customer problems whilst adhering to best practice and operational process
- Provide timely call resolution, technical support expertise for standard desktop systems
- Troubleshoot and analyse customer incidents in order to diagnose ICT issues
- Liaise internally and externally to enable customer queries to be answered and problems solved.
- Create and maintain client accounts via Active Directory.
- Previous desktop support experience (min 2 years) working in a similar role/environment, which will allow the resolution of a wide variety of desktop & ICT problems and issues.
- Sound understanding of ITIL and service management methodologies, in particular Incident Management & Problem Management.
- Typically secondary/ high school qualified with a relevant technical qualification, required certifications and at least 2 years relevant work experience
- Experience in Active Directory
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959248049