ERP Analyst (Manufacturing)
ERP Systems Support Analyst (Manufacturing sector) ? Manchester to c£36,000 ? This financially strong, independent Manufacturing company has a steady track record of growth and has tripled turnover in the last 10 years. With a number of leading brands sold into industry and science, customers are located in over 60 countries worldwide.
Working in a small team the ERP Systems Support Analyst will be responsible for the development and support of the company business systems.
- Analysis and Configuration of business applications in line with user requirements
- Support the ICT Manager in the implementation of a major upgrade of the ERP system (c100 users) to a Cloud product
- Assist in project management
- Provide support and advice to users in UK and overseas on business applications inc ERP, CRM plus some infrastructure support
- Provide a reporting service from SQL Server, SSRS, PowerBI etc
- Comply with quality standard ISO9001 and ISO14001 (environmental).
3 years+ experience of ERP solutions with some knowledge of production / manufacturing environments.
- Previous experience of supporting an Enterprise ERP solution (any experience of Syteline or CloudSuite an advantage as would implementation experience)
- Experience of configuring and customising ERP solutions
- Experience of developing and delivering Reporting Systems (ideally SSRS)
- SQL Server
- Experience of Infrastructure / desktop useful
- Positive, helpful attitude with excellent communication skills
This is an exciting career opportunity to join a profitable company in a period of sustained growth with the prospect of being able to contribute in both the long and short term.
Based in Trafford Park, Manchester our client is offering a negotiable salary c£36,000 with an excellent benefits package inc Bonus, Pension, childcare vouchers.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959240966