Software Development Apprentice, London
Do you want to work in the UKs largest award winning Salesforce consultancy? This role will help you become a certified specialist in a field that has huge potential and is currently one of the most in demand skill-sets in the tech sector.
makepositive are seeking someone with excellent technical aptitude and communication skills. You will have the potential to work directly with clients to understand their needs in order to administer, enhance or build their systems accordingly.
- Manage system changes
- Handle ongoing customisation / alteration of Salesforce
- Maintain, enhance and create workflows, functions and configurations within the Salesforce environment
- Create new reporting capabilities and respond to ad hoc reporting requests as needed
- Provide sales and financial data to company executives
- Maintain System, Security and Integrity
- Document company processes and workflows
- Genuine interest in IT
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently
- Written and spoken English - ability to communicate with team members and clients
- Knowledge of coding standards
You will receive your apprenticeship training and mentor support from Step Forward. You're eligible for Step Forward if you:
- Are 17 - 24 years old when the programme starts
- Are eligible to live and work in the UK and have lived in the UK or EU for at least 3 years
- Have achieved Maths and English A* - C or equivalent
Please note: makepositive are not interested in any unsolicited approaches from individual candidates or 3rd party agencies and have requested not to be contacted.
This job was originally posted as www.milkround.com/job/76183984