Salesforce CRM Apprentice, London
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to start a career and be trained by world leading IT consultancy, Cognizant. You will develop in a fast learning environment and represent Cognizant to their clients as soon as you are ready. Do you want an exciting and challenging chance to develop every skills you possess? This is the job for you.
- Understand requirements (functional and technical) needed to address client needs
- Creating actionable technical documentation based on gathered business requirements
- Assist with scoping and planning of various CRM related projects and initiatives
- Create documentation, including training documentation and release notes
- Participate with offshore and nearshore teams across project phases
- Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues
- Obtain Salesforce Certifications and associated industry recognition
You will be coached and supported to ensure you develop these skill sets during your apprenticeship.
Candidates must be have flexibility to travel to clients Mon –Thurs where needed, including overnight stays where approved. Initial training will include 4-6 weeks in Barcelona at the Cognizant nearshore office location.
- Business administration experience; advanced user of Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and MS Access
- Experience developing code - be it at any level. Experience working with Code Academy is very useful
- Good inter-personal skills, pro-active nature, ambitious
You will receive your apprenticeship training and mentor support from Step Forward. You're eligible for Step Forward if you:
- Are 17 - 24 years old when the programme starts
- Are eligible to live and work in the UK and have lived in the UK or EU for at least 3 years
- Have achieved Maths and English A* - C or equivalent
This job was originally posted as www.milkround.com/job/76183878