Job Role: Nursery Manager
Job Location: Birmingham , West Midlands
Company: Bright Minds Daycare
Salary: £32,000 – £36,000 per annum
Hours: Full Time
Contact Name: Talon Golding
Bright Minds Daycare is an innovative and exciting new childcare group which is soon to be launching its flagship setting in Birmingham. Bright Minds Edgbaston is a beautiful and extensive character property which has been lovingly converted into a spacious 80 place premium nursery complete with exceptional facilities whilst also being positioned within a prime central location.
Bright Minds is passionate about delivering the highest standards of care, learning and development for all children and we are now recruiting to build a team for this setting that is equally committed and driven to push the boundaries forward for early years care.
The role offers an excellent salary with significant personal development and progression opportunities within our fast-growing group, alongside incentive packages (including performance bonus) and flexible working hours. Successful candidates will require excellent references and enhanced DBS disclosure.
If you feel you could be part of the Bright Minds family and want to be a part of a brand which aims to be at the forefront of the sector please apply with your CV and covering letter.
- Proven track record of running an Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ nursery
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Minimum NVQ Level 4 qualification
- Passionate, dynamic and energetic about care and education
- Exceptional leadership and organisational skills
- Deep practical and academic understanding of core childcare approaches alongside the EYFS Framework