Graduate Marketing Executive
Executive Leaders, the talent development partner to companies like Sony, Disney, GE and HSBC is looking for a high calibre graduate to join our marketing and customer experience function.
Working with the company’s founder and CEO, you will have a highly visible ensuring we deliver a consistent, content-rich and “on-brand” message to the outside world across all channels.
Drawing on your combination of marketing, digital, creative design and communications excellence, you will be tasked with helping to set the brand compass; ensuring that our brand message to our various markets is unified, consistent, and ultimately heard, in what is a crowded and competitive market.
• In partnership with our founders, you will help enhance our overall marketing and customer experience strategy – how do we translate our marketing efforts into revenue growth.
• All social media across such sites as LinkedIn and Twitter.
• Being the point of contact for all of our facilitators who are senior executives with the world’s biggest and best organizations.
• All of our design collateral.
• University degree - 2:1 or above
• Ability to make sound decisions based on interpreting data and asking strategic questions
• Ability to prioritise and focus, with a high level of attention to detail
• Organized and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Bright, charismatic, confident with the ability to win credibility internally
• Winning attitude and a reflective work ethic
• Loyal and supportive team player
• Good presentation and interpersonal skills with the ability to articulate and deliver messages effectively
• Hunger to work in a strong, international team environment
• Proficient in Microsoft office suite & web browsers
To apply, please click the apply button with a your CV and a cover letter.
This job was originally posted as www.milkround.com/job/76168587