We are currently recruiting for an ETL Developer to develop and document the ETL routines to extract data from source systems and populate the society’s Enterprise Data Warehouse and/or other data platforms.
To develop ETL consistent in line with ETL frameworks and technical standards in order to provide data lineage and business glossary.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in ETL and enterprise data warehouse development, ideally in a financial services service environment.
- Certification of on IBM Infosphere Datastage/Qualitystage highly desirable.
- Relational and dimensional data modelling skills, both designing & interpreting.
- Understanding of relational design principals i.e. normalization, 3NF etc.
- Agile methodologies and tools
- Test Automation
- Experience of working in Financial Services or other regulated environment
Ability to use the following systems:
- At least 3 years professional software development experience and at least one year’s experience in IBM Infosphere Datastage/Qualitystage V11.3
- SQL, both writing & interpreting
- IBM Governance Catalogue (Maintenance of Data lineage and metadata)
- IBM Information Analyzer and Data Rules
- IBM Infosphere CDC
- IBM Cognos Reporting
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/76035512