Graduate Global Telecommunications Analyst
Biaas are a leading provider to Tier 1 International Telecommunications Providers in Revenue, Margin and Pricing Management.
Biaas has developed a prestigious client base since its formation in 2006 and works very closely with senior professionals in product management, finance, and IT from within this base. As well as numerous ad hoc projects, Biaas delivers critical operational managed services which allow clients to more effectively manage pricing and billing, and also enhance internal reporting and minimising margin erosion.Biaas projects and services always have a direct and positive impact on the bottom line of our clients.
The company continues to grow its active client base and service lines throughout 2017 and currently seeks a strong graduate to play a key role in this exciting development.
Information on the RoleThis is an excellent opportunity for a graduate self-starter with strong science and/or mathematical academics, together with good people skills. You will enjoy working with data and want to make an immediate impact and develop relevant commercial, data and analytical skills in a diverse environment.The successful candidate will immediately be at the centre of many activities, both operational and project-based, and must be able to multi-task, liaise with clients, and also ensure accuracy and professional detail.As well as developmental and project work, the role also involves regular researching and analysing International data sources, and managing data change accurately, to support Telecommunications companies in their objectives for pricing decisions of voice and prevention of fraud.The successful candidate is expected to ask lots of questions and will work within a highly professional open learning environment.
As Biaas’sGlobal Telecommunications Analyst you will help manage and deliver numerous high-value client deliverables.
Key elements of the role are:
- Providing highly accurate data analysis to support the operational business and new developments.
- Management of deliverables on multiple client work streams.
- Conducting ongoing internet-based research and providing auditable levels of evidence for changes to Biaas’s GNRM™ databases and various client outputs.
- Management of client delivery timetables.
- Continually develop core strengths in common data management tools such as MS Excel and Access.
- Developing internal systems to manage Biaas data more effectively for clients.
- Management of general change control within Biaas’s GNRM™ Databases.
- Responding professionally to client queries.
- Working within a professional environment within a small team.
- Opportunity to become client lead on numerous assignments.
Key Core Personal Strengths
- Continually ask questions and check facts
- Maintain very high standards of accuracy.
- Check own work.
- Occasionally work unsupervised.
- Development of soft client facing skills.
This job was originally posted as www.milkround.com/job/75993920