Nursery Lunch Cover Assistant
An amazing nursery in Harrow on the Hill is seeking a Lunch Cover Assistant to work between 11am and 2.15pm daily (2pm Fri)
The role would suit a Nursery Nurse seeking reduced working hours, you will have experience in working with early years children aged 0-5 years, and have a good understanding of the day to day running of a nursery setting as you will be supporting the nursery at a busy time of day.
You will be adaptable and flexible and have the experience in supervising children during meal times.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
* To work with the team in your room to carry out activities based on the EYFS
* To work in partnership with parents and carers
* To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
* To supervise children at meal times, and support their care and development needs.
* To cover key persons lunch breaks and fulfil the duties of the key person in their absence. .
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* Ideally qualified to NVQ 2 or NVQ 3 CCE
* Experience in working with children aged 0-5 in a nursery environment.
* Experience in the EYFS
* A high degree of professionalism.
* A knowledge of safeguarding practices.
* Experience in supervising meal times and allergy management.
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION