Senior Room Leader
A highly motivated and professional Senior Room Leader is required for a fabulous nursery in Farnham.
The nursery has been developed to a very high standard, it has a fantastic outdoor area and is well-resourced.
The setting in Farnham is easily accessible by bus or car, limited parking is available on-site.
As Senior Room Leader you will be responsible for the Room Leaders on a day-to-day basis. You will lead and motivate the staff team and role model good practice. You will ensure that all children receive outstanding care and education. You will ensure that all children's needs are met in-line with the EYFS.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* To lead the Nursery Team to ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
* To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with the team, reflective of the EYFS
* To work in partnership with parents and carers
* To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery.
* To prepare children for the transition to the next age range.
* To keep abreast with current thinking and best practice.
* To supervise the room staff alongside the Deputy and Nursery Manager.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* NVQ 3 childcare and education or recognised equivalent.
* A firm and thorough understanding of the EYFS and OFSTED outcomes, and best practice delivery.
* A firm understanding of the Safeguarding and Welfare Requirements.
* Supervisory Experience.
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS.
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION