An Outstanding Nursery setting in Northwood is currently seeking an Montessori Teacher to lead educational provisions and programmes in their Montessori Nursery setting.
As Montessori Teacher you will be lead the Montessori Educational Programme which caters for children aged 0-5 years.
As Montessori Teacher you will understand, and value the positive influence that adults have on children's learning and development, you will foster great links with parents, and strong, meaningful relationships with the children that are at the heart of this setting. You will have an in depth knowledge of child development and educational best practices.
The Montessori Teacher will MMA or AMA Montessori qualification and have the ability to lead and support fantastic education and development practices within the nursery, coaching & mentoring staff and supporting the implementation of bot the Montessori approach and the EYFS framework.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* To lead educational programmes within the nursery to ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
* To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with the team in your room reflective of the EYFS
* To work in partnership with parents and carers
* To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery.
* To lead, monitor and review the delivery of educational programmes across the Nursery Setting.
* To prepare children for the transition to school.
* To keep abreast with current thinking and best practice.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* A Full and Relevant MMA or AMA Montessori Qualification.
* A firm and thorough understanding of the EYFS and OFSTED outcomes, and best practice delivery.
* A firm understanding of the Safeguarding and Welfare Requirements.
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION