Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment are currently seeking a Nursery Manager to work as part of a stunning established Nursery Group based in the heart of the bustling Bromley Borough.
This is a full-time position, 40 hours per week, to start immediately.
As a Nursery Manager you will have:
- Level 3 as a minimum (Degree qualified is desirable) in Childcare
- Experience working as a Nursery Manager in a ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ nursery
- Strong Knowledge of EYFS and Ofsted Legislation
- Experience working in a 50+ place setting
- Ability to liaise with parents and develop strong lasting relationships
As a valued member of staff, you will have access to:
- Great salaries
- Benefits package
- Supportive established team
- Great training, support and career development
- A real range of facilities for both staff and children
- Room for real career progression
Interviews are being held next week- this position is for an immediate start. Please send your CV as soon as possible to Josh Laybourne to discuss the opportunities available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available.
Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
** All internal staff at Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment Are Safer Recruitment trained **