A stunning nursery close to Hampton Station is seeking an enthusiastic Nursery Practitioner.
You will be joining a dedicated and long-standing team in Hampton.
The nursery is well-equipped, it has a large outdoor area. As Nursery Practitioner you will be responsible for a key group of children. You will plan stimulating, developmentally appropriate activities for the children, both indoors and outdoors. You will build secure bonds with the children and their families.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
* To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with the team in your room reflective of the EYFS
* To work in partnership with parents and carers
* To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* Minimum NVQ 3 CCE
* Experience in the EYFS
* A high degree of professionalism.
* A keen interest in developing your childcare career.
* A knowledge of safeguarding practices.
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS.
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION