Salary: £15,000 - £17,000 per annum depending on experience and qualifications
We are looking to recruit enthusiastic Early Years Practitioners for our Southgate and Edmonton branch. You must be passionate about working with children, have an excellent understanding of the EYFS and committed to providing an outstanding service.
As an early years practitioner you need to have level 3 qualification or higher and previous experience working in a nursery . Practitioners who have their level 2 and they are on their way to study level 3/ will be willing to go on the pathway to study their level 3 also will be considered.
This position is full time (42,5 hours per week on a shift basis between 7:30am-6:30pm) salary is depending on experience and qualification.
Our benefits include ;
- Annual pay increase
- 30% childcare discount
- Excellent career opportunities
- In house and external training
What you will need:
- Good written and spoken English is a must.
- Positive attitude
- A good Safe Guarding knowledge.
- To provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for all children in the nursery
- Ensure the wellbeing of the children is maintained at all times
- To give support to other team members throughout the nursery
- To work as part of a team in order to provide an enabling environment in which all individual children can play, learn and develop
- To build and maintain strong partnerships with parents
- To work within the requirements set out in the Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage – Setting the standards for learning, development and care for children from birth to five
- Operate as a key person, make sure all key children's journals are maintained, organise and attend termly parent meetings
- Able to meet deadlines
- To be able to work independently, using own initiative and be flexible and adaptable.
- To implement and adhere to the settings policies and procedures at all times
- To work with other professionals, such as speech therapists when necessary and implement advice and procedures they recommend in order to support the children.
- To help children with feeding, changing clothes, toileting, maintaining hygienic standards at all times and working within the settings policies and procedures.