Online Content Editor - Private Members' Club
Online Content Editor / Digital Content Producer (Private Members' Club)
A Online Content Editor / Digital Content Producer is needed to join the Communications Department of a prestigious private members' club. Savvy in all things digital expect to utilise your excellent copywriting, social media and video skills to produce outstanding content for the clubs website and intranet.
Established in 1869 and set in 42 acres of magnificent grounds, the Club is a green oasis of tradition and international renown. Recognised throughout the world as one of the UK's greatest private members' clubs, it retains its quintessentially English traditions and heritage, while providing modern facilities and services for its members.
Joining as the Online Content Editor / Digital Content Producer you will be responsible for improving engagement (internally & externally) across their online marketing channels. Whether you are writing and editing copy (website / intranet, email marketing, blogs etc.); sourcing / producing images and video content; overseeing the social media strategy; creating promotional campaigns or managing the Digital Marketing Coordinator, it will be a combination of your passion, drive and excellent copywriting skills that continues to improve member / public engagement.
To qualify. You should be a Online Content Editor / Digital Content Editor / Digital Content Producer / Content Manager / Creative Copywriter / Content Marketing Manager / Digital Marketing Executive / Video Producer or similar with a CV and portfolio that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar Digital Content / Content Producer role, ideally within the luxury leisure industry;
- Experience of creating content across a broad range of marketing collateral, especially for the Web and Social Media;
- Excellent copywriting skills;
- Experience of using Photoshop, HTML, Google Analytics (or similar web measurement tools) and web content management systems (CMS);
- An excellent understanding of social media channels;
- Knowledge of SEO and content strategy;
- The ability to follow tone and style guidelines;
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail.
In return the Online Content Editor / Digital Content Producer will become part of a talented and enthusiastic team working in a great environment.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Project / Product Management £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Technology & New Media Project / Product Management £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Marketing & PR Project / Product Management £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Travel, Leisure & Tourism Project / Product Management £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)