Reception Teacher - Intervention and PPA - Birmingham
Flourish Education are currently working with a School in Inner City Birmingham who are currently looking for a teacher to join their Foundation Stage Team.
The role would be mainly working as a Reception Teacher, doing boaster and intervention groups. The role would also involve you covering PPA across the Foundation Stage and Year 1.
This is a full time role 5 days a week and you would need to be able to start after October Half Term and be able to commit up till Easter 2017.
To apply to this role you will need the following
- Be a UK resident or eligible to work in the UK
- Have achieved QTS, and have passed Induction year
- Have the relevant experience in the Foundation Stage
- Be passionate about their teaching and maintain a high standard
- Have strong behaviour management
- Be willing to undertake administrational tasks, including planning and marking
- Plan and deliver creative and stimulating lessons for Reception including boaster and intervention groups.
- Work well as part of a team
- To work in partnership with a Teaching Assistant
- To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
- The Benefits
- Competitive rates of pay up to £168 per day
- Work in local schools
- Have your own consultant
- Your skills and teaching style are matched to the right school
- Working for an independent, family-run business that really cares about your career
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Amy Philpot at Flourish Education
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76742729