ASPNET MVC Developer - Croydon - £35k - £45k
ASP.NET MVC Developer
£35k - £45k
Our client based in Croydon, is a leading service provider in their professional area. Even though they are an established brand in their market, they are still a small enough firm that your impact can shape the future of the business. They are a talented, passionate organisation who have a leadership team dedicated to building a work lifestyle that is fun, collaborative and ensures excellent client service. With over 100 employees, their expansion has grown and grown and this role has come off the back of another successful year.
Our Client is looking for a ASP.NET MVE Developer to join their team.
- Working in a Scrum environment, spending most of your time working on new applications, solutions and critical new features.
- You will liaise directly with business stakeholders when designing and developing solutions.
- You will be building and supporting various web based Case Management Systems, portals and digital platforms for end users.
- Using the latest Microsoft ASP.NET MVC 5 / Core 1.1+ and associated stack where possible, you will help migrate ASP.NET MVC and Web API systems to ASP.NET Core, using a micro-services architecture.
- You'll be comfortable using, (or ramping up quickly on) UX technologies and tools including TypeScript, Knockout, Angular (2 / 4) and KendoUI.
- Working on multiple projects, providing peer reviews to help your colleagues grow and develop and broaden your own knowledge, as well as participating in scrum ceremonies, architecture forums.
Being able to work in a small team and liaise directly with business stakeholders, you will be able to develop great software and see the benefits when it's in use in their business. This will be an opportunity for you to learn, where the company offers its staff the opportunity to grow. You will have clear pathways for personal development and support to reach your career aspirations. You will be considered a key part of the Software Development team, and will be given responsibility commensurate with your skills and experience initially, but with a view to giving you the opportunity to grow and expand your skills. If you are looking to make your mark in a company that acknowledges a job well done, then our client will be a good match for you to achieve your career goals.
Skills and Experience
- ASP.NET MVC or WebAPI.
- ORM experience, ideally EF.
- ASP.NET Core.
- Knockout, Angular 2+ or Kendo UI.
- Node / NPM.
- Associated Microsoft tools e.g. SharePoint, EWS or Azure.
Apply now for further information on this position. If you have any questions please contact Danny via email on
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76750476