Year 1 Teacher needed - Croydon - Oct/Nov 17 start
Year 1 Teacher needed - Thornton Heath - October/November 2017
- £28,098 - £38,241 per year pro rata (Depending on Experience)
We are seeking an experienced year 1 teacher to work at one of our Academy Trust Schools in the Croydon area
The Academy Trust was the first Primary Multi Academy Trust (MAT) in Croydon, formed in April 2010 to run three schools which are located within a ten minute walk of one another on two sites in Thornton Heath in the London Borough of Croydon.
- 2 form entry 'Good' School. Supportive Environment.
- This position is to start as soon as possible (October/November 2017) and will continue until the end of the academic year in July 2018.
- You will be responsible for teaching a Year 1 class.
We are looking for skilled and enthusiastic Primary Teachers with Qualified Teacher Status who:
- Can confidently teach Year 1
- Has a track record of good or outstanding teaching with high expectations of achievement & behaviour
- Can demonstrate high standards of classroom practice
- Have an understanding of a range of assessment for learning strategies
- Possess strong Numeracy and Literacy skills, specialists in these areas will be of interest
- Provides engaging and creative lessons which will encourage learning and development
The school is looking for Teachers who are passionate about Education and are looking to inspire their students.
For more information about this role, please follow the process below and submit your CV.
We will require any candidates that want to be put forward for this role to have an interview/registration to ensure all safeguarding and compliance procedures are met.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76750785